Comment on page
Find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions
No action is required for existing users, your access will be automatically migrated. LMDA tokens can be used to extend your current subscription past its current expiry.
Please visit this help guide from ledger to clarify 👇
Acquire LMDA tokens on the open market via Solana decentralised exchanges.
Swap on Jupiter Aggregator
For limit orders use Prism DEX
- LMDA tokens are required to access the Lambda platform features.
Yes, you can purchase as many as you'd like - for speculation or just to hold for future features and subscription renewals.
Tokens bought at the token portal will be deposited into your solana wallet on January 25th - you can then do whatever you like with them (activate features, hold them or sell them) it's totally up to you!
We will support US exchanges in an iterative rollout. Launching Binance first and then moving quickly onto other major CEXs like Coinbase, ByBit, Bitget etc. The charting library, strike algorithm, macro dashboard, and features that do not involve executing trades will be available immediately to US based users
Whitelisted accounts are eligible for:
- 1.Whitelisted only features when rolled out
- 2.$70 USD LMDA token credit when subscribing to platform features --> the equivalent of LMDA tokens will be sent back to you when you activate a subscription. Read this discord announcement for further information on this process ⤵
- 3.For foundational members --> a whitelist position makes you eligible for the foundational NFT mint later in H1 2023.
- 4.Automatic upgrade to PRO access --> subscribe to Lambda 2.0 'Basic' and have your purchase upgraded to 'Pro' access.
If whitelisted, activate a subscription within 3 months of the WL close (before midnight UTC, 21st March 2023) and have all subsequent subscriptions upgraded to 'Pro' access.
Please read our article covering this topic 👇
You’ll not be able to cancel your subscription to receive a refund, however we do not have any auto renewal feature - so no deductions can be made automatically from your wallet.
The LMDA token and Lambda platform is built on the Solana blockchain. The Solana blockchain is very fast and reliable - we see it as a blockchain that will continue to thrive into the future.
We have a detailed article on why we use Solana:
No we do not offer trial periods but there is a free membership option that offers very limited access, all you have to do is connect your solana wallet to the platform.