Lambda Markets
Search
K

The LMDA Token

Unlock the Lambda Ecosystem with $LMDA
The LMDA token is the key to gain access to the Lambda Markets platform and the Lambda ecosystem. Users must acquire LMDA tokens + activate them in the Lambda Vault to gain platform access.
LMDA token holders are able to:
  • Access Lambda 2.0: purchase LMDA tokens to activate platform subscriptions and features
  • Rebates: lock LMDA tokens to earn tiered discounts on platform features and subscriptions. Refer friends + family to receive generous rebates.

Tokenomics

The LMDA tokenomic model is simple — 90% of the 100,000,000 total supply is floated to early investors at the Lambda Token Portal and 10% of the token supply is held in the Lambda Vault to bootstrap market liquidity.
Token allocation:
  • Public Sale (Lambda Users): 90,000,000 tokens
  • Lambda Vault: 10,000,000 tokens
The 10% allocation to the Lambda Vault will never be outright sold on the market and the other 90% of the supply will be in circulation at launch, distributed to participants at the token portal.
90% of LMDA tokens are available at the public sale

Zero Insider allocation:

As many tokens possible will be in the hands of our platform users from launch. The LMDA token has zero:
  • Team allocation
  • Private/VC/Seed allocation
  • Community allocation
Acquire LMDA tokens without the fear of insider selling that has become typical of most tokenomic setups.
LMDA tokenomics (left) compared with typical crypto tokenomics (right)

A Deflationary LMDA Token Market

The major benefit of floating 100% of the LMDA token supply at launch is that we are able to promote a deflationary token market.
Availability of the LMDA token on decentralised markets should become increasingly scarce, promoted via a token burn mechanism.
The Lambda 'Vault’ will promote a deflationary token market. 10% of the LMDA tokens used to activate product features and subscriptions will - beginning at launch & lasting FOREVER.
Users will have to acquire LMDA tokens and activate them in the vault for access
10% of the LMDA tokens used to activate product features will be burnt, beginning at launch & lasting FOREVER. Once tokens are deposited into the vault, 10% of those tokens are burnt — never to hit the market again.
During renewal periods and new platform feature releases there should be heightened demand for activated LMDA + thus the availability of the LMDA token on decentralised markets should become increasingly scarce in short bursts throughout the year.

Token Flow in the Lambda Ecosystem

To access the Lambda 2.0 platform, users must acquire LMDA tokens and activate them in-app via the vault. The process is as follows:
  1. 1.
    User acquires LMDA at the Lambda Token Portal or on the open market
  2. 2.
    User navigates to the Lambda web app
  3. 3.
    User activates the LMDA tokens required to subscribe or unlock a feature in the Market tab.
  4. 4.
    10% of the LMDA tokens that are activated are burnt and the other 90% remain in the vault for passive liquidity provision.
How liquidity is provided to the LMDA token market
Lambda Markets will provide equal parts USDC + vault LMDA to bootstrap and maintain market liquidity via Orca.

LMDA Token Details

Authority Wallet (Vault): authority over mints and smart contracts.
Lambda Token Mint: max supply 100M, 6 decimals
<LMDAmLNduiDmSiMxgae1gW7ubArfEGdAfTpKohqE5gn>
LMDA burn wallet: LMDA tokens that will be burnt end up here first
<burnt4S7Gn8b8FD6aXPE7NU9dJ49TVcrqCSThWPTUMj>
LMDA token market: You can track the LMDA token market here on Birdeye 👇

Burn Log 🔥

<LMDA Burn 001>